National Account Manager
About the Company
- LifeStyles is a Global leader in the sexual wellness sector & the world’s #2 condom company. We manufacture market leading brands such as SKYN®, Mates®, LifeStyles®, Jissbon®, Manix®, Unimil®, Blowtex®.
- You will be able to participate in start-up and change projects. The role presents a fantastic opportunity to participate and impact cultural transformation and continuous improvement.
- This is an exciting time to join the Lifestyles business. We combine century-long history with the opportunity of a new global sexual wellness business due to our recent divestiture.
- Managing a strong multi-channel set of accounts in UK & Ireland.
- Fantastic opportunities to open new channels & new customers.
- Wealth of opportunity to demonstrate your entrepreneurial flair.
- Significant influence in shaping developments in UK market & strategy
- Team structure & ethos to support your successes.
- Home Based contract
- Salary range: from £45,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience)
- BMW 3 series or equivalent company car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Developing sales: ASP objectives so margin and competitive position will be optimized.
- Create and deliver account plans: maximise share of trade in line with the customer investment strategy.
- Deliver: net pricing, distribution and excellence at point of sale.
- Analyse & report: on all achievements V KPI by account / channel
- Provide solutions: delivering improvements in ROI customer / channel
- Deliver company objectives: POS / Brand visibility / product distribution
- Provide forecasting: monthly accurate sales forecasts in assigned territory
- Alignment: customer strategy with Lifestyles product / brand strategy.
- Maintain strict control: over all approved local selling expenses / retrospective funding / trade terms agreements.
- Collect & monitor EPOS performance: structure recommendations and once approved, use to enhance commercial strategy
About the Candidate
Desirable skills and competencies
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results
- Ability to manage complexity with a solution based, task focused and strategic approach
- ‘Hands on approach’ to all elements of the role
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to influence others (both internally and externally) and develop effective business networks
- Passion for both customer & consumer
- Extremely agile, able to adapt to a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cross functional communication and team working skills
- Resourceful Initiator, pro-active, energetic
- Account developer, problem solver
Job Experience and Education:
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience gained within the FMCG environment.
- Solid experience managing national accounts (e.g. Boots, Tesco, Sainsbury, Morisons)
- Training in FMCG classic account management, including negotiation, price increases, P&L management.
- Driving license
- Fluent English, written & spoken
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly