Field Sales Manager
An excellent opportunity to join a new and exciting business with some exceptional brands in the UK.
My client is a rapidly expanding snack and beverage business who have exciting growth plans for the UK. They are currently seeking a field sales manager who can help to recruit , train and develop a team of field sales representatives.
Key Responsibilities of the Field Sales Manager:
* Ensure achievement of all objectives and KPIs through effective management of the team.
* Monitor all financial elements of the team's budgets working closely with the Finance Department and the company's system.
* Ensure comprehensive maintenance and use of the company's CRM system
* Track performance against journey plan objectives and plan tactical callage when required
* Maintain on-going training with the team
* Identify and develop opportunities to increase distribution and volume
* Establish and build relationships with key regional
The Successful field sales manager
A team player with strong influencing and negotiation skills
* High standard of administrative and organisational skills
* Particular understanding of;
- Key bar groups and independents
- London wholesalers
- Key trends and market dynamics
* High levels of drive and energy, flexible and pro-active
* A collaborative, inclusive and inspiring approach to people management
* Strong Commercial acumen with full understanding of P+L management.
* Analytical and numerate with strong interpersonal skills.
* Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent Benefits