Commercial Manager – OOH/HORECA
Commercial Manager – OOH/HORECA - Central London
Our client takes sustainability to a new level. If you are looking for some ethical kudos to go alongside your role, then this is the job for you. Having built a trusted brand known in their corner of the market for being forward thinking and environmentally friendly, they are ready to take on the market leaders with their new products and need a commercially driven, high performer to manage and grow their HORECA business.
Based in London, you will be responsible for driving the company's sales in HoReCa.
Including casual dining venues, hotels, leisure operators e.g. cinemas, relevant on premise groups, corporate hospitality specialists and prestige events caterers.
The role includes hunting down and winning new business, as well as managing the current
accounts and ensuring the highest service levels are being met.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience within a branded food organization
- Passionate about the brand ethos and the ability to sell it to others
- A self-starter, ability to work under one’s own initiative
- Highly credible and articulate face-to-face, over the phone, and via email
- A confident persona and someone who loves building relationships with others
- An ability to deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- Hungry, passionate, determined, and results-oriented
If that sounds like you, please apply now!
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward your CV quoting ref 11/14895/7
Visit our website for further opportunities.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search