Territory Manager - South West England
Robinson Young is the UK’s largest supplier of non-food products specialising in supplying fast moving consumer goods to all multiple retailers, cash & carries and wholesalers. We represent major manufacturers and brands across 4 specialist divisions; Household, Foodservice/Catering, Stationery and Healthcare.
We are seeking an experienced and proactive sales professional to manage our business in the independent retail and wholesale sector in and around the South West of England.
The territory will cover such cities as Bristol, Cardiff, and Swindon so the ideal candidate would be located in Bristol and the surrounding areas. However, other areas would be considered dependent on the candidate’s location.
With full responsibility for managing the existing customer base, the position will also require the jobholder to adopt a focused and organised approach that will identify and deliver profitable new business opportunities. Success in this role has the potential for career progression to other roles within the sales team.
Duties will include:
- Achieve sales targets as allocated by Sales Director or National Controller
- Complete all required administrative tasks to deadlines
- Be aware of competitor activity, look for new opportunities, and maintain current ways of working
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Actively promote both new and existing products and have good product knowledge
- Be able to manage own time effectively
- PC competent
A self-starter, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in driving sales and have proficient planning, presentation and negotiation skills. Building positive relationships at a local level with a clear customer and market sector focus will be the key elements to delivering success in this role.
- Self-Motivated and Confident
- Excellent customer service
- Able to work proactively
- Excellent personal presentation
- Good communicator
- A Proven track record within the FMCG environment is desirable
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, commission package, car and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Due to the high volume that these roles attract if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application you have not been successful on this occasion. We do however, thank you for your interest.