Business Development Executive
Regional Field Manager CPM/Stanley Black & Decker - Salary up to £34,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus, company car and benefits
Area to be covered: South East, South West, Midlands, London and South Wales
Stanley Black and Decker are a recognised global leader, dedicated to bringing practical and meaningful products and services to their customers. Innovation and excellence have powered their success, and CPM are looking to recruit people to the team who are passionate and inspired to drive this challenging and exciting high performance culture forwards.
Working for CPM as a Regional Field Manager, you will lead and motivate a field sales team who are calling into the DIY marketplace and Trade Counters and Merchant Yards. The team drives sales by negotiating improved product placements and training staff though product demonstrations and events. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage and inspire an experienced team who genuinely take a pride in what they do.
You will also gain a great understanding of the client's business, objectives, marketplace and competitors whilst develop key relationships within the DIY/electrical sector and also our client, Stanley Black & Decker.
This would be a great career move if you:
- Have experience of managing a sales team to deliver to targets across a broad range of measures
- Are a strong communicator, who knows the importance of keeping the key stakeholders updated
- Have the passion and positivity to lead your team by example, with great insight into the best ways to develop, train and inspire people to be their best.
- Are motivated and target driven, combined with understanding of the importance of having a little fun too and building great relationships with your team which will drive a great ‘one team’ culture.
- Are a problem solver, who proactively seeks solutions and new ways of doing things
- Have good IT skills and are comfortable using a variety of IT packages
- Are confident with figures, evaluation and analysis and have the skills to pull together compelling reports and presentations.
Why work for CPM?
We are an award winning, omnichannel, outsourced sales agency, with a proven track record for increasing sales through our specialist field marketing, contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people. With a dedicated talent division, we support and invest in developing our people to reach their full potential.
If this opportunity sounds like it was made for you then please apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to www.skype.com
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly