Internal Sales Executive
Our client is a specialist FMCG food brand based in London, and they are seeking an Internal Sales Executive to join their expanding team.
Founded in 2013, this company is building a strong brand image and is pushing into a wide range of coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, and retail outlets. They need an Internal Sales Executive to help them grow the business to the next level. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference working part of a small team and exciting environment. You should enjoy working towards targets, and be able to face challenging situations while keeping a positive attitude. The successful candidate will be able to build relationships with clients and have a entrepreneurial mindset. You will be helping to open up new accounts and take the best care of the existing ones.
Based out of their offices in Central London (Lancaster Gate area), you will become an integral part of this small business.
- New Business Development: finding new business and actively seeking new opportunities to grow the business. Negotiating and closing new accounts.
- Account Management: taking care of current wholesaler accounts, organising promotions, meetings, training sessions. Building relationships and being first point of contact.
- Events & Trade Shows: attending trade shows and events to promote the brand, introduce products and gather data. Follow up to create new leads.
- Marketing – Trade: liaise with wholesalers, create and keep up to date the yearly marketing calendar.
- Work towards targets, KPI’s: working towards quarterly, yearly targets and working closely with sales team to strategize, create reports, forecasts.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up environment, desire to play an active role in a small start up environment
- Outgoing and passionate, willing to learn and adopt
- To work as part of a team and manage change whilst adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations
- Ability to work in within a target-driven, fast paced start up environment with a desire to exceed expectations
- A good level and both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building abilities
- Some experience in FMCG
In return you will receive a basic salary of between £24-26k depending on experience, plus a company-issued Oyster card covering travel in zones 1 and 2. You will also receive bonuses and incentives to help you hit your targets to raises you earnings even higher.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new and exciting brand in a sales and operational role. Please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.
Apply for Internal Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly