Our client is a consumer good business with a portfolio of market leading brands. A new role has been created to provide marketing support to the Brand Marketing Managers.
As part of your role, you will provide dedicated marketing support to selected retail accounts. You will help to plan and implement an integrated marketing programme in conjunction with the lead account manager. You will also work closely with the retailers marketing teams in order to build a positive and proactive relationship to help drive brand awareness and sales growth.
- Coordination of marketing plans across all brands. Your key objective will be to drive brand awareness and sales opportunities across the relevant sales channels (off the page, in store, on line etc)
- Implementation of marketing activity across all brands. You will be responsible for ensuring all marketing plans are delivered in a professional and efficient manner, to time and to budget.
- Campaign management. You will project manage specific campaigns to drive sales opportunities. Dependent on the channel, this will include a mix of activities in store, on line and via data/ CRM channels.
- Coordination of photography for all brands. Where appropriate you will coordinate photography and digital assets for catalogues and on line activities.
- Planning and coordination of digital plans (including retailer specific brand shops) across all brands.
- Measurement and analysis of marketing plans
The ideal candidate will have at least three years experience gained in a consumer marketing role. Candidates with experience of working with consumer goods brands will have an advantage. Of graduate calibre you will possess first class communication skills and a marketing or business related qualification.