International Account Manager
There is an exciting opportunity to work as an International Account Manager with an ambitious and determined health food SME based in Central London.
This award-winning FMCG Company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new products.
Within this role as International Account Manager role you would be responsible for managing current accounts as well as developing any new business within the international market.
The role of the International Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Building relationships with the key international accounts
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience in sales, alongside experience in an FMCG based environment
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This role would be ideal for a National Account Executive looking to join a high growth SME to gain the full hands-on experience.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.