Title: Category Manager
Region: Birmingham based HQ – need to be based within a 1 hour commute
Sector: Health and Nutrition
Salary: c£35,000 - £45,000
A £multi-million turnover sports nutrition brand. This company has a strong brand identity, reinforced by powerful marketing. They specialise in supplying the health and fitness industry with sporting and diet supplements. Growing at an unprecedented pace, this is a great time to join this entrepreneurial business.
Working as a Category Manager at this exciting business, you will need to lead and work directly with the sales team to develop category influence through:
- The development of the category vision and strategy into customer specific plans.
- The development and management of ‘best in class’ category partnerships, growing the category and the share of space and sales.
- The development of strong business relationships with contacts across our trade customers.
- The development of ongoing category insights to deliver continuous category development in our customers; demonstrating a proactive attitude.
The person for this role
- Business related degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an FMCG / food / beverage / brand experience.
- Broad experience of field and head office account management covering all sectors of the FMCG market.
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Ability to generate and evaluate creative ideas and produce and implement a rolling activity plan
- Applicants will need strong working knowledge of Power Point, Word and Excel
- 1 hour’s commute of Birmingham and full driving license.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly