Retail Sales Merchandiser -Stevenage and the surrounding area
Retail Sales Merchandiser – Stevenage and the surrounding area
Fixed Term Contract until 31st March 2019
Salary: 16.770.90 £ + Bonus + Company Van
Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Retail Sales Merchandiser to cover the Stevenage and the surrounding area.
Working 40 hrs each week Monday – Friday (some Saturdays maybe required) a successful candidate will be able to:
- Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons growing and maintaining those relationships.
- Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches. The relationship between merchandiser and store is critical within this operation.
- Collect and deliver stock to stores each day following a set agenda to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
- Use knowledge and experience gained to create a plan (with support from line manager) to drive sales within the estate, which is an average of 20 stores.
- Place orders for stores directly on to the Schwartz in-house system, taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display.
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
- Have a positive “can-do approach” managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with using technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
* Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
* Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadline
1. Do you have an experience in merchandising?
2. Are you live in Stevenage?
3. Do you have a driving license