Head of Digital Experience
Head of Digital Experience
2018 is going to be a very exciting (and rather busy) year for digital at PepsiCo. Having achieved fantastic growth in 2017, we are not stopping there. PepsiCo are investing Globally in their digital and ecommerce divisions and this role in the UK is key to unlocking phenomenal growth in 2018.
This is a great opportunity to make a massive impact! You'll own the Digital Experience across online customers - including pureplays (e.g. Amazon, Ocado), multi-channel retailers (e.g. Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury's etc.), wholesalers and our owned platform Counts For More.
Leading a team of specialists you will work closely with the wider ecommerce and digital marketing teams to own the experience of our products on our customer platforms. This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for a digital agenda. You will work to step change existing activity, utilising a variety of tools to optimise, enhance, deliver and measure the experience across online customers.
The role is UK focused and works with the global and sector ecommerce teams to leverage and share best practise.
What you'll get up to
- Lead a growing team to focus on creating and deploying best in class imagery, content and marketing activity across online customers and platforms
- Collaborate with global and sector cross functional teams to develop PepsiCo image and content standards to deliver a step change in experience
- Understand shopper needs and behaviours when shopping across platforms, customers and devices and deploy the appropriate content and marketing to optimise experience
- Establish and own the internal digital asset library - piecing together existing systems and processes to ensure the right solution is in place for future growth
- Own the relationship with key suppliers e.g. Brand Bank and Brand View to optimise and measure experience improvement
- Own all Amazon AMG / AMS performance marketing campaign execution and analysis, leveraging US market experience and working cross functionally with marketing and customer teams
- Partner with existing brand digital marketing teams to enhance collective spend and approach to drive shared KPIs around engagement and transaction
- Work with eCommerce Account Managers to develop a continually enhancing framework and playbook approach to ecommerce marketing on customer web sites (e.g. Tesco.com, Ocado.com etc.) - including media planning, execution and creative optimisation
- Own CRM activity and platform experience for our Trade Marketing / CRM platform www.countsformore.co.uk
- Ensure ROI performance and compliance of our content across customers
- Apply a test and learn mindset and approach across everything we do
Your experience and ability
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Experience in creating and managing digital image and content across multiple channels (online retail, social, video etc.)
- Solid background owning a digital / user experience for a leading brand / platform
- Ability to establish frameworks and principles to deliver the right experience
- Experience in managing and executing digital marketing campaigns on paid, owned and earned platforms
- Strong SEO knowledge and the ability to create the right content for human user and machine robot
- Strong analytical skills - able to establish relevant KPIs and commercial goals
- Excellent collaboration skills - this is a cross functional role working very closely with the PepsiCo ecommerce, sales and marketing teams while also partnering closely with external agencies
- Solid project management skills - ability to co-ordinate several diverse stakeholders / and to manage performance of external suppliers
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologies into normal operating process
- Effective communication skills - accurately identify the role of different stakeholders and tailor communication messages and style accordingly
- Influencing skills - experienced and effective at influencing and challenging senior internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Strong presentation skills - comfortable presenting internally / externally to all levels
- Good attention to detail and ability to spot potential problems and plan to avoid them in advance
- Flexible and responsive approach, prepared to discover new solutions to challenges as they arise and remain tenacious in achieving the required result
- Experience / knowledge of digital asset management and solutions connected to this e.g. Brand Bank, Brand View