Customer Business Manager
Customer Business Manager/National Account Manager (NAM)
Location: Kings Hill, Kent – Just 15 minutes from the M25
Closing Date: 23rd April 2018
Would you like to work in an exciting, challenging Customer Business Manager (CBM)/National Account Manager (NAM) job with responsibility for some of the UK's most loved brands?
If you are currently a NAM or CBM looking for a new challenge this could be just what you are looking for.
A Little Bit About Us …
Kimberly-Clark is a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods organisation employing more than 42,000 people worldwide with much-loved brands such as Andrex (Top 5 of the UK's most-loved brands), Kleenex, Huggies and Depend.
Our UK head office is based in Kings Hill, which is just 15 minutes from the M25 and has been voted one of Britain's top 20 places to raise a family. Don’t worry though, if beautiful Kent isn’t your thing we offer lots of flexible working options.
We lead the world in providing essentials for a better life, and our global brands are a trusted part of the everyday lives of nearly one-quarter of the world's population in more than 175 countries.
Our work environment fosters personal, professional and corporate growth whilst reflecting a sense of community that nurtures innovation. We recognise that employees are our most valued resource and as such, they are at the centre of everything we do. Their talent, diversity and commitment are crucial to our innovation and success. Billions worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in their lives. That's a big responsibility and one we all take seriously.
What Will You Be Doing?
This is a diverse role with multiple touch points across the K-C business & customer base and forms a vital part of the consumer business in supporting the overall Kimberly-Clark P&L. You will have full accountability for our branded Family Care portfolio in one of our major customers.
This job is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within Customer Management, taking on the responsibility of managing the Andrex and Kleenex brands. Our Family Care business in this retailer represents just under 10% of our total UK NSV delivery, so the role comes with a significant profile.
Through collaborative partnerships with customers, this role will enable branded business growth along with full P&L responsibility for our joint business plan with a Top 4 Grocery-Mults Retailer. You will have full responsibility for volume, NSV, Gross Profit and Trade Investment as well as market share and sales growth. You will negotiate business plans and manage sales and as such will need to be an expert in creating, presenting, tracking and managing Joint Business Plans, with regard to volume, sales, profit, category growth, distribution and promotional planning.
What Do We Need From You?
* This role is available for local candidates already authorised to work in the roles country only. Kimberly-Clark will not provide relocation for this role
* Relevant experience of sales/account management gained within FMCG is essential, broader experience in Marketing or Category Management advantageous
* Knowledge and experience within the multiple grocery environments essential with experience of negotiating at retailer head office level beneficial
* Experience of sales forecasting and profit modelling essential
* Project Management leadership experience essential
* Knowledge of category, shopper and consumer data sources desirable
* Demonstration of strong commercial awareness and judgement
* Customer Focused: Able to build effective customer relationships and respond to customer needs quickly. Develops strategic partnerships and sets and monitors internal and external service standards
* Collaborative: Able to work well as part of a team, and liaise successfully with colleagues at all levels across the business.
* Proactive: A positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual able to work on their own initiative.
* Communicator: Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and with the customer
* Professional: Able to represent Kimberly-Clark to the high standard customers have come to expect, operates with integrity and is commercially aware
* Analytical: Demonstrates a problem solving approach but broad thinking and detail oriented
* Organised: Effectively priorities actions and manages deadlines
Come Join Us!
At Kimberly-Clark UK, we know how hard our employees work and the contributions they make to our business. As such we offer attractive packages that not only include some fantastic benefits such as performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme with life assurance, private healthcare, 25 days' annual holiday but also a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to tailor your choices to suit your needs (share scheme, dental insurance, gym membership, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, dining cards and health screening are just some to mention).
If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Our modern Kings Hill office is just 15 minutes from the M25 with free onsite parking and plenty of local amenities including orchards for running and cycling, onsite showers, a variety of social and sporting clubs and an onsite subsidised restaurant which is exclusive to KC staff.
More details about our idyllic Kings Hill location;
Britain's top 20 places to raise a family: http://bit.ly/2lp34sj
Live, Work and Play at Kings Hill: http://bit.ly/2lpRsFn
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorised to work in the roles country only. Kimberly-Clark will not provide relocation for this role.
United Kingdom- Kings Hill