Business Manager: Quick Service Restaurants
A commercial role, leading and developing the coffee equipment portfolio and maintenance contracts across a group of major Quick Service Restaurant customers, increasing UCC’s market share, whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relationship within the customer portfolio with a key focus on building and developing Franchisee and Head Office client relationships whilst delivering the equipment and maintenance budgets.
- Lead customer service review meetings and work to continuously to enhance the credibility of the customer service experience
- Manage and monitor the equipment installed base to pre-empt performance issues and provide service improvement recommendations including new/replacement equipment and services
- Ensure service and maintenance contracts are meeting stated KPIs; where this is not the case, generate joint customer and supplier improvement initiatives to identify and address underlying issues
- Lead, manage and mentor 2 Key Account Managers to achieve agreed targets through effective planning and monitoring of department activity
- Work in partnership across different business functions (Operations, Project, Sales, and Technical) to ensure delivery and reporting processes are cost effective and customer requirements are adhered to
- Assist in the creation of commercial proposals and ensure on-going profitability of accounts from a service product perspective
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A passion for delivering first class customer service
- An ambitious and talented individual who demonstrates drive and entrepreneurialism
- Holds a solid track record of business development and account management
- Proven manager with the ability to influence operational stakeholders
- Innovative problem solver, able to maintain a logical, data driven approach in high pressure situations
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially aware with strong influencing, financial and negotiating skills
- Fluid presenter with the ability to communicate strategies and solutions at all levels
- Proactive networker and enjoys working collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team
- Previous line management experience an advantage
Salary: £45-50k dependent on experience + Company Vehicle + 25 days holiday + other Company benefits.