Area Sales Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and innovative DIY consumer business who offer fantastic career progression as a Key Account Manager.
Our client is a growing and innovative business within the DIY consumer industry and supply in the UK and overseas across a variety of channels including wholesalers, independent retailers, trade and national accounts.
Reporting into the Senior National Account Manager, as the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of wholesalers and regional independent retailers in an 80% account management and 20% new business role.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in field sales at Key Account Manager level, ideally based in the Midlands with experience in either wholesalers, independent retailers, high street/key account retailers or trade accounts.
There could also be the opportunity to manage accounts overseas, therefore any languages would be highly beneficial. My client is ideally looking for either Spanish or German speaking candidates although this isn't essential.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience within the consumer sales industry
- Experience in field sales at key account management level
- Ideally worked with wholesalers, independent/high street retailers or trade accounts
- Fluent in Spanish, German or any other language would be highly beneficial (although not essential)
- Strong presentation skills, resilient, positive and driven to achieve targets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results within a specific time frame
- Ability to successfully plan journeys maximising time with clients
- Full UK driving license
- Basic salary between £30,000 and £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday