Business Development Assistant
This is an excellent opportunity for Graduate to join a growing organisation in Newcastle as a Business Development Assistant.
The client are a world leading organisation.
The key responsibilities for the Business Development Assistant role are, but not limited to:
- Coordinating the bid responses and work with key stakeholders to produce proposals for deadlines
- Coordinating the directory submissions
- Working with the Business Development and Sales Team
- Drafting and editing copy
- Always meeting internal and internal deadlines
The successful Business Development Assistant will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Have a 2:1 Degree or above
- Experience working in a face paced environment
- High attention to detail and incredibly organised
- Impeccable verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with all levels across the business
- Sound knowledge of office package, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Flexible, confident, articulate and committed
- Brilliant time keeping and organisational skills
- Can work autonomously or in a group
- Excellent personal presentation and very professional
- Be within commuting distance of the office in central Newcastle upon Tyne
An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Assistant to join a growing organisation in central Newcastle upon Tyne with salary up to £20k per-annum.