National Account Manager - Morrisons
This organisation is a leading player in its sector and they produce some of the most well-known and category leading products that are consumed on a daily basis. They are big on development and progression opportunities can arise in various customer teams along your career. It's a fantastic place to work - although a large global player, they have a fun, flexible and non-corporate autonomous environment, great for the best entrepreneurial and ambitious candidates in the market.
This is a big role on one of their most important customers, and will give the successful candidate full autonomy to make decisions, manage all the levers on their P&L and drive the customer relationship with full support from their peers.
- Fully manage the in-depth profit & loss account for Morrisons
- Create, manage, negotiate and track Joint Business Plans
- Pro-actively manage and develop the customer relationship
- Work with a portfolio of brands ensuring a robust strategy to drive sustainable growth.
To be part of this great business and be successful in this role, candidates must have experience in the following:
- Strong commercial National Account Management or FMCG retail buying experience.
- Management of a sizeable profit & loss.
- High level of numeracy & analytical skills
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding category data
In return for your dedication to the company, you'll be provided with a host of benefits including a car or car allowance and all the tools you need to be successful and progress up the ranks.
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.