National Account Manager - Morrisons
This organisation is a leading player in its sector and they produce some of the most well-known and category leading products that are consumed on a daily basis. They are big on development and progression opportunities can arise in various customer teams along your career. It's a fantastic place to work - although a large global player, they have a fun, flexible and non-corporate autonomous environment, great for the best entrepreneurial and ambitious candidates in the market.
This is a big role on one of their most important customers, and will give the successful candidate full autonomy to make decisions, manage all the levers on their P&L and drive the customer relationship with full support from their peers.
- Fully manage the in-depth profit & loss account for Morrisons
- Create, manage, negotiate and track Joint Business Plans
- Pro-actively manage and develop the customer relationship
- Work with a portfolio of brands ensuring a robust strategy to drive sustainable growth.
To be part of this great business and be successful in this role, candidates must have experience in the following:
- Strong commercial National Account Management or FMCG retail buying experience.
- Management of a sizeable profit & loss.
- High level of numeracy & analytical skills
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding category data
In return for your dedication to the company, you'll be provided with a host of benefits including a car or car allowance and all the tools you need to be successful and progress up the ranks.
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.
Apply for National Account Manager - Morrisons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly