Area Sales Manager - Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Expanding Catering Capital Equipment Provider
- Leading supplier in Scotland
- Excellent Uncapped Commission Scheme
The Role: The new Area Sales Manager will be selling commercial kitchen catering equipment and d maintenance contracts, into any business with catering equipment installed. The role is largely concerned with the maintenance of existing client account relationships, with a small amount of time spent prospecting for new commercial opportunities. Sales deals take place with business owners, finance director and buyers/procurement and the area sales manager will control their own diary, working with a dedicated internal sales team to qualify appointments for them. You will benefit from an uncapped commission scheme.
The Company: With over one hundred years of success behind them and a market leading status, this is an exciting time to join our client as they seek an Area Sales Manager in Scotland. They sell a quality range of catering capital equipment and also offer value added services such as breakdown cover.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- Ideally you will have a proven track record of new business services sales in a B2B foodservice environment
- Experience of selling on a contract basis is a decided bonus
- You will have a genuine hunger to succeed, real tenacity and excellent closing skills
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £35,000 to £40,000 Basic Salary
- OTE £50,000 uncapped commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, Pens
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.