Category Manager – Top 4 Grocery Multiple
Category Manager - £Competitive salary + package
Our client is a leader in the chilled food category they operate in. Globally recognised and with £multi-million Group & UK turnover they’re certainly on the upward curve. Due to recent new investment, they are looking to increase their Category team to achieve further growth and success. The successful candidate will be working on their largest Top 4 Grocery Multiple relationship.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing category recommendations to buyers and merchandisers to hit brand and account objectives.
- Presenting to key stakeholders both internally and with customers on a regular basis.
- To provide an insight into in store activations and Off Shelf Display.
- Be the first point of contact for the customer as category expert.
- Lead range and category reviews – align recommendations to category strategy
- Have significant experience in Category Management within the FMCG industry.
- A proven track record in being able to build and influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of different data sources.
- Strong understanding of Grocery sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with great products & customers. For more information please send a CV through to email@example.com quoting ref: 13/14888/7. Visit www.workwithseven.com for more top jobs.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.