Senior Buyer/Merchandiser - Interim
We are very exciting to be working in partnership with a hugely innovative and forward-thinking exclusive members club who are in search of an Interim Senior Buyer/ Merchandiser to join their team!
Launching over a decade ago, they are going from strength to strength with two successful sites in London, an opening in Hong Kong in August and further sites to be opened in Shanghai by September.
With four more clubs opening in 2018 and a further eight in 2019, they are in search of an Interim Senior Buyer/Merchandiser to work across all sites (a total of 65,000 sq. ft.!). You will be responsible developing and executing their sourcing strategy and managing supplier relationships.
- Setting and delivering category strategy - budgets, margin, profitability.
- Evaluating the supplier base and sourcing new suppliers.
- Driving category growth through curation, range development & promotional strategies.
- Building strong working relationships with suppliers - negotiating and manage pricing, and trading terms to drive high performance.
- Forecasting and proposing buys for selected categories.
- Accurately forecast Wholesale's excess stock position and produce Margin Enhanced stock packages where appropriate.
- You will be bringing your track record in a multichannel delivery environment – international experience of this would be a real advantage.
- Senior merchandising experience within a fast paced FMCG environment.
- Extremely organised and ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Strong analytical skill set and commercially focused
- Passion and interest for working in premium entrepreneurial environment.
- A strong communicator who can work well across different departments
This is a unique opportunity to be integral in developing a global brand that has created its very own category!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.