National Account Manager- Food service
Working for a rapidly growing organisation, with great progression opportunities within the food service sector.
A Non-Corporate business which has experienced exponential growth over the past few years. The company rewards success with first class opportunities within the food service business. With its staff at the forefront of the business they provide an excellent working culture and first class products. Working with some of the biggest names in the market, they are a multiple award winning company with no corporate red tape.
The National Account Manager role is responsible for:
- Further developing national accounts, ascertaining the need of the client and the consumer to grow the business
- Implementing and monitoring account performance against KPIs
- Annually review customer account plans as part of the budgeting process for the following year.
- Support allocated accounts in the product knowledge and the company offering.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, through building strong relationships across all areas of the customer's business.
- Personally managing each client relationship whilst through the business encourage the development of a positive working relationship across all departments
- Working with other departments as required to ensure that budgeted sales targets, account profitability, customer satisfaction and retention are achieved across portfolio
- Being involved in NPD to maximise business opportunities
The successful National Account Manager will:
- Have previous experience in managing national foodservice accounts
- Be customer focused and solutions driven
- Possess excellent negotiation skills
- Be a first class communicator
- have strong numerical skills, being solid with excel to support the sales function through forecasting
- A passion for driving costs out of the business & increasing profitability
- Be flexible and commercial
- Be innovative and commercial- identifying new business opportunities
The role offers an attractive salary plus additional benefits