National Account Manager
Botanic Lab is seeking a talented National Account Manager to take control of the key UK accounts. The role will involve working side by side with the CEO and the board of directors to execute the ambitious growth plans of the business over the next 3 years.
- Managing existing key accounts including day-to-day buyer engagement, promotional calendars, monitoring KPI’s, reviewing sales data and reporting back to the CEO.
- Setting annual budgets and creating annual JBP’s with each key account and delivering to plan.
- Aggressively growing rate of sale in key accounts on existing lines
- Securing the best ROI for below the line marketing budget allocated to each account
- Securing listing of new products in key accounts in line with planned NPD launches
- Securing new customer listings in line with agreed targets
- Working with marketing team to ensure key above the line campaigns are executed at an account level in line with the over arching marketing strategy
- Reporting to the board on sales strategy and key sales metrics
- In the medium term, building a sales team responsible for all UK sales.This will include field sales, independents stores, grocery, on trade and convenience.
- Working with the CEO to roll out non-UK sales strategy
A strong candidate will have:
- Experience in FMCG at a brand level in UK Grocery
- Strong grasp of financial data and confidence in reporting this in digestible way
- Knowledge of the drinks sector as a whole and the healthy drinks landscape
- A proven track record in sales and delivering rate of sale in multi site retail accounts
- Strong relationship building skills with a view to being the main relationship contact on key accounts
- A good balance of creative and commercial thinking with the ability to problem solve. Thinking differently is imperative and a successful candidate will have the confidence to implement change quickly and aggressively.
- A team player that can work as part of a small and dedicated team in a growth company and is prepared to ‘get their hands dirty’.
- Ambition to progress in the role and build a team around them with a view to developing to a Sales Director role in the medium term.