Ecommerce / Content Marketing Manager
Botanic Lab is seeking a technically savvy E-commerce and Content Marketing Manager to help build on the position that Botanic Lab holds as the authority on functional beverages. This is NOT a social media role – we are seeking a candidate with a working knowledge of 21st century marketing techniques and a creative flair is a bonus.
- Building on the existing customer database and maintaining an efficient CRM system
- With input from creative teams, running a full, relevant and engaging content calendar with the aim of growing the customer base and increasing engagement.
- Ensuring that a joined up approach across marketing, PR, social media and technical providers
- Managing and implementing digital campaigns via email designed to promote Botanic Lab, attract new customers and drive conversation rates.
- Seeking partnerships to broaden the audience reach and implement marketing campaigns to this effect.
- Using online metrics to monitor customer value and implement strategies to increase lifetime spend
- Work with technical web team to monitor SEO performance, Google analytics and respond with appropriate changes to online advertising.
- Key person responsible for maintaining the website, including new product additions, changes in aesthetic and implementation of marketing campaigns (with technical assistance from third party)
- Creating meaningful, relevant and engaging content for email campaigns and online Journal with input from team of writers
A strong candidate will have:
- Experience in FMCG at a brand level in an E-commerce and/or CRM role
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics and how to use this information to grow conversation rates alongside a working knowledge of CRM systems and marketing tools like MailChimp
- An ability to take data and present it to the management team with recommendations in relation to strategy
- Experience in managing third party service providers and an ability to get drive projects forward efficiently
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A team player that can work as part of a small and dedicated team in a growth company and is prepared to ‘get their hands dirty’.