Business Development Executive- Alcohol
Business Development Executive within on-trade, working with a diverse portfolio of accounts in the South East. Keen to develop your career with a market leading in alcohol...This is the role for you!
My client is a global drinks company which provides first class training and development to its staff. Working with instantly recognisable brands, they have excelled over the past few years within an incredibly competitive market.
Reporting to the Field Sales Controller, you will form part of a wider regional team in maximising availability, visibility and ROS within the premium on-trade sector.
Working within an assigned territory in the South East, you will cover a highly successful and well established region with a pre-existing account base in. Working in a competitive market, you will be responsible for driving the profitability and spend of accounts within the region.
- Gain new listings and drive distribution
- Develop existing accounts
- Work with the Controller in the implementation of budgets and forecasts for the region
- Merchandise shelf space within bars and retailers
- Implement promotional plans with wholesalers and retailers
- Capitalise on the opportunities within the South East
- Analyse competitor behaviour as well as consumer trends
- Conduct staff training and educational programs
The Business Development Executive- Alcohol will be:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
- Experienced within FMCG
- Experienced within on-trade (desirable)
- WSET (Desirable)
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- A first class negotiator, able to communicate to an array of stakeholders
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret sales data
- Easy going
- Proactive and innovative, being able to challenge the norm
- Based in the South East in Sussex or Kent with a full driving licence
The role offers an attractive salary plus many additional benefits.