Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Region: Northern England
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 basic, OTE £37,000
A great opportunity to progress your field sales career with a forward-thinking market leader.
Our client is a market leading supplier of natural juice drinks and beverage equipment to the Hotel, Contract Catering and Healthcare markets. They are a friendly, dynamic and modern business which has demonstrated continued growth and success.
The management style is supportive, friendly and engaging and there is a real sense of team spirit, pride and passion within the business.
You will be responsible for developing the Northern region through a blend of new business development and account management. The internal sales team will book new appointments for you and you will also be responsible for booking new business appointments for yourself. The key to success in this role is understanding your client and their business and offering the best solution for them as well as effective account management to ensure customer satisfaction and ongoing sales.
This is a field sales role with 1-2 home-based admin days per week.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven success in a field sales role where you were responsible for lead generation and diary management.
- Experience of selling food, drinks or equipment to the foodservice or institutional markets.
- Excellent client-facing skills – a good listener who can consultatively sell solutions.
- Ambition, self-motivation and a will to learn and succeed.
- Strong IT skills and an interest in technology.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.