Senior Innovation Manager
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions. “Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for… Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere.
Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. Today, from our new office in Bishops Stortford to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
As a key member of the innovation team and reporting to the Innovation Director, you will initiate and manage the development and delivery of the 3 year innovation pipeline for your segment. Everything from devising and rigorously implementing new ideas for the core business, to cracking brand new category opportunities, to delivering dynamic ‘no brainer’ entrepreneurial innovation at real speed.
You will be a well-established Innovation Manager or innovation centric brand marketer who is able conceive and deliver exciting step change innovation and NPD that will really surprise and delight our consumers, our customers and crucially drive standout tangible business impact. You will be genuinely interested in food, food trends, truly consumer led and fully savvy in insights, research methodologies and financial P&L management. You will be able to generate fantastic food ideas yet propel them to launch alongside compelling and well thought out financial management and project rigour.
- A natural curiosity for the new and different when it comes to the world of innovation and food.
- Extremely positive with a definite ‘can-do’ roll sleeves up attitude.
- An infectious enthusiasm to succeed with massive levels of tenacity and drive.
- Positively assertive and expert at bringing people with you, yet able to ‘bash through’ roadblocks when needed.
- A clear track record of successful innovation delivery and managing innovation projects from concept to launch within FMCG – ideally in food categories and within an innovation management capacity.
- Creative and commercially savvy – always framing your ideas in terms of real business impact.
- Able to manage ambiguity to be able to define and scope out a project without stalling.
- Able to seamlessly join the dots across departments and influence and manage a wide network of stakeholders.
- Detail orientated – strong data analysis skills (Nielsen) and able to construct and evaluate a P&L / project financials and construct a business case.
- Previous experience of successfully sourcing and managing third party manufacturers a distinct advantage.
Apply for Senior Innovation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly