Digital Marketing Executive - Toys & Games
Digital Marketing Executive – Toys & Games
This is a great opportunity for a talented and bright individual who is looking for an exciting new challenge in an innovative and fun business.
Vivid is Britain’s biggest toy company and the 20th largest in the world. With offices across the globe, they sell an amazing portfolio of toys and games to over 60 countries. Vivid is best known for its association with blockbuster brands and is very excited about future opportunities around the world.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will drive and shape the key social media platform strategy (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- You will engage with our World Wide Web users for the general web pages and also develop new vehicle listing content
- With your SEO experience you will develop new web site content with the support of our in-house industry expertise, ensuring it complements our current strategy
- You will be responsible for reviewing and developing existing site & published content to ensure information is up to date
- Creating engaging email marketing campaigns and working closely with SEO specialists to optimise our web site rankings
- You will be the expert on the latest web trends, technologies and best practices
Culturally, the business is built on working hard but having fun!
- Ideally you will have good digital marketing experience at a similar level within the Toy, FMCG or licensed consumer goods industry.
- You will be a dynamic, confident and energetic individual, who will work in a team to support your colleagues to achieve great results.
- Of graduate calibre with a real hunger to learn, grow and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and strong organisational/project management skills to ensure you meet critical deadlines.
- HTML/ CSS, basic Photoshop, and Illustrator experience would be useful.
- Google Analytics experience will be required alongside SEO copyrighting including keyword optimisation
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, feel free to call David Evans on 0118 940 5100.