Sales Ops Lead
Sales Ops Lead
Base: Office based, Reading/Field based requirement - national travel
Car allowance or Company Vehicle, smartphone and tablet pc
Pension (3% contributory)
On-going training & development via the Atomic Academy
Do you have fighting spirit and drive to accomplish your goals?
Do you have proven experience in managing field sales campaigns, defining strategy
Are you already smashing your sales targets in Field Sales or FMCG, or are you hungry to show what you can achieve?
The inspiring bit
Carabao is an energy drink that was inspired by the fighting spirit of an individual. Already the fastest growing energy drink brand in Asia, Carabao is expanding its global presence, having launched into the UK market in April 2016.
As the Carabao Sales Ops Lead you will be the key conduit between Carabao Head Office & Field to ensure that all teams are equipped, trained and reported on to deliver plan on budget and to time. The Carabao team doesn’t stop until targets are met!
The functional bit
The Sales Ops Lead will be responsible for the development and coordination of the Field Sales strategy. You will lead the strategy of the sales team and enable the execution of that strategy through directing the Sales team. This includes all means of communication (internal, trade and shopper marketing), internal co-ordination between marketing and sales, POS development and implementation, Category Management projects, trial activities and sales analysis to generate insight.
You will achieve this by: –
- Working with Field Sales Lead and ICUK key stakeholders to design, plan and manage the day to day ops
- Ensure all Field Sales teams have the necessary tools, training and reporting outputs to deliver plan
- Ensure the calendar of events is up to date, planned and briefed through relevant communications
- Manage the Data and Insights Manager and Sales Administrator to deliver their KPIs
- Overarching responsibility for ensuring coverage of key retailers to a prescribed frequency
- Overarching delivering of coverage of key national accounts as prescribed by plan
The skills bit
You need to be equally great at working alone but also able to integrate as part of a wider team of stakeholders. You must be target driven, work well under pressure, be responsive to deadlines & fully accountable for personal & team objectives. Well educated, you will have recent experience in FMCG sales, ideally within the Energy Drinks market.
- To represent Carabao you must have high energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
- You must have strong strategic planning skills
- A key aspect of this role is liaising with Carabao stakeholders and defining the optimum plan for Field Sales support.This will require management of all stakeholder requirements; negotiating space within the sales planner and managing expectations/providing alternate solutions should the request not be met
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to identify the best strategy to deliver return on investment
- People management skills
- Advanced presentation writing & delivery skills
- Strong data & analytical skills
- Ability to use data to drive out strategy for return on investment
The delivery bit
Objectives to include: -
- Delivery of field sales overall plan and key metrics
- Management of allocated budget and resources
- Accurate planning and delivery of tactical activity
- Provide accurate and timely reporting and analytics through Data & Insights Manager
How to apply
If you can demonstrate strong skills across the required attributes & are interested in being considered for this position, please send an email expressing your interest by clicking the 'APPLY' button
Please state the reference: SALESOPS in the subject of your email.
Apply for Sales Ops Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly