Demand Planning Team Lead
A great opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planning Team Lead to join my client a global blue chip consumer business based in the Berkshire area. The organisation has a great culture and team environment where they invest in their employees, it is also a busy and commercial environment.
As the Demand Planning Team Lead you will be responsible for managing the forecast and leading the S&OP Process whilst working cross functionally across the wider supply chain team as well as having a continuous improvement mentality.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the forecasting and inventory levels against set KPI's
- Develop and improve the forecast and accuracy where possible
- Work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Evolve and maintain reports for the demand planning process and systems in place
- Promote Customer Collaboration where possible to drive improvements in promotional planning and forecasting
- Lead and mentor the junior members of the team
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Extensive knowledge of demand planning and forecasting processes and supporting systems within a commercial FMCG environment
- Prior experience handling demand planning function
- Strong IT skills including Excel, SAP highly advantageous
- Strong communication and influencing skills