National Account Manager - Ocado/Amazon - blue-chip food
National Account Manager - Online
Market leading Dairy business
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality dairy products and holds a fantastic portfolio with a number of market leading brands. Listed in all major retailers, this blue-chip business manufactures branded and own-label offerings with great success and prominence. The business has achieved significant success over the last 5 years and have very exciting growth plans for the future.
Due to the success of the business and their ambitious growth plans the company are looking to bring on a National Account Manager in their retail/online team.
Reporting into the Grocery Controller you will be responsible for managing Ocado and Amazon Fresh with full P&L responsibility. This has been an area of strength for the company in recent years but the business are looking for a high flyer to drive further growth. You will also be assisting the Controller on one of their most prestigious accounts Waitrose.
What we are looking for:
- You will have around 2-5 years' national account management experience (ideally with online or retail customers) with a track record of success
- Opperating at NAE or NAM level
- Have a good understanding of Ocado and Amazon and any other online platforms
- Previous experience of working with leading FMCG food or drinks brands
- You will be proactive with an autonomous approach to the work you undertake
- Outgoing, personable and excellent presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-national business on a high performing online and grocery account with fantastic progression opportunities.
Due to this role being office based you will ideally be living in South London / Surrey / Kent areas.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk