National Account Manager- Gifting/Gaming
Exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation with fun, exciting and quirky products. Through developing an array of National Accounts, the role offers hands on experience working with an ever growing product range.
My client is an ever growing business with a multi-million pound turnover and an international presence. Working with niche quirky products, they are an organisation that pushes the boundaries with new technologies and traditional classics!
Through providing an exciting, fast paced environment they are a meritocratic employer enabling individuals to think outside of the box and explore new ideas.
With a bright future, they have an ever growing product range with both own brand and licensed goods.
The National Account Manager reports directly to the Sales Director. They will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing accounts nationally. Working directly with buyer of key retailers, the role forms is centralised on developing both existing and new accounts.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the relationship with buyers to maximise sales opportunities for the business.
- Presenting products to new and existing customers at trade shows, ensuring core buying seasons are covered.
- Actively source new products being targeted at specific customers and ensure that's details of new products and suppliers are passed to internal departments
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Achieve agreed P&L targets
- Work with Sales team to hit KPI's
- Ensure close liaison and involvement with internal departments (i.e. Purchasing and Logistics, New Product Development etc) to guarantee excellent customer service with regard to product specification, packaging, shipping and delivery;
The successful National Account Manager - Gifting will:
- Have prior gifting/gaming experience
- Posses previous experience as a National Account Manager or Key Account Manager, ideally from the consumer industry
- Have sales experience to National Account level (High Street Retail)
- Have strong commercial acumen and are highly numerate
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be an excellent influencer and negotiator
- Be highly self-motivated individual with a hands on approach
- Be results driven and assertive, not being afraid to get stuck in to the wider parts of the business.
- Be commutable to the office in West Sussex
The role provides a highly competitive salary for the right individual, as well as other benefits including car.