National Account Manager
Looking for a new opportunity in an FMCG business who are investing, growing YOY and who have some tasty NPD in the pipeline? Growth now sees them with a new opportunity in National Accounts which will see you work hand in hand with a key Top 4 Grocery Retailer.
Based in the North West, this Food Manufacturer is leading the way in category development and offers a phenomenally tasty opportunity to reinvigorate a leading account! Specialising in private label and operating across a number of channels, they offer huge scope for development given their category position and business investment.
As National Account Manager you will undertake a classical NAM role, working hand in hand with your customer and the wider business and marketing team, advising and supporting category growth and development. Commercially savvy, good with numbers but operating as much more than an account manager, able to take a holistic view and really drive commercial growth with a difference to uphold category captaincy.
P&L responsible, development and agreement of JBPs, forecasting, analysis, proactivity…everything you would expect in a strong commercial manager, though with a bit more excitement given the category!
Successful candidates for the position of National Account Manager…
- FMCG, National Accounts experience in Top 6 Grocery Retail – preferably chilled or short shelf life
- Experience of operating within Private Label
- Passion to bring food and a story to life – an invigorator, with determination and tenacity to push forward
- Analytical, enjoying working with numbers
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Consultative in approach, advising and guiding
- Detailed, organised, methodical in approach yet engaging in delivery
- Collaborative, very much a team player… No loan wolfs apply!
- Adaptable and flexible to meet unforeseen customer needs
- Strong relationship builder!
- Being a foodie helps – fabulous products…..!
Sound like something that could grab your interest? A role where you could add value and be a part of the team who is setting direction? Please don’t hesitate in applying…
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.