National Account Manager - Grocery - Drinks
As Grocery National Account Manager for this category leading alcohol brand, you will be primarily responsible for the growth and development of two key grocery customers along with the opportunity to develop the online channel.
- Plan and manage account portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy in conjunction with the Controller
- Develop existing relationships with your buyers across your designated portfolio of customers
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Plan and prioritise agreed customer activities and contacts to achieve agreed business objectives, including costs, sales and margins
- Develop a strategic approach to develop the premium brands within the portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of both branded and own-label
- Maintain and develop existing and new contacts through relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- FMCG sales background
- Can demonstrate P&L accountability experience
- Some degree of Grocery experience
- Experience developing sales strategies and then executing
- Previous drinks experience is preferred but other categories considered
- Excellent relationship builder
- Skilled negotiator
If you this sounds like you - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.
Apply for National Account Manager - Grocery - Drinks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly