Shopper Marketing Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a global FMCG business who are currently seeking a Shopper Marketing Manager to work on some of their flagship brands managing the Tesco account.
This South London company is looking for someone to join their team and lead the delivery of great shopper marketing campaigns, creating an excellent brand experience for the consumer.
As the Shopper Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Combining existing consumer knowledge and shopper insights, leading your team to create outstanding shopper marketing campaigns that drive ROI across your brands
- Build strong relationships and be the lead contact with the retailers and internal departments
- Budgetary management for your area
- Evaluation of retailer's in store activations to create insight for future campaign strategies
- Work closely with the category and branding team to align annual category priorities
What we are looking for from you:
- Previous experience in a shopper marketing role
- Highly analytical and commercial
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence internal commercial teams as well as retail teams
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
If you'd like to work for a high profile, forward thinking FMCG business then don't hesitate to apply below. In return for the above you will receive a generous salary and the opportunity to further your career within one of the biggest names in FMCG!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.