National Account Executive - Grocery
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Grocery National Account Executive for an award winning SME in the Food industry. Focused on offering healthy products, created with 100% Natural ingredients and backed by leading nutritionists this SME is a true challenger in a Blue-Chip dominated market. A drive to grow and a recent expansion into the Healthy snacking sector has led our client to look for a National Account Executive to drive continued success within their grocery channels. The role would see you quickly progress to a Junior NAM managing your own accounts.
The role of National Account Executive would involve the following:
- To support the sales team with the management of a variety of grocery accounts
- Develop full understanding of each account to fully maximise sales volume
- Deliver the best customer service
- Undertake all supporting administrative tasks as required e.g. new line forms, invoices etc
- Tracking, analysing and reporting sales data by customer, highlighting any key points which can help the business
- Managing, tracking and reporting of customer spend through invoicing and accruals
- Work alongside supply chain to accurately forecast requirements
- To work with marketing to organise and plan promotions and events throughout the year to drive sales
- Build strong relationships with key accounts, helping to manage promotions, trade spend and POS
- Developing and nurturing existing business to increase their rates of sale and distribution
To be a successful National Account Executive you will be:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of working with multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in an FMCG, retail buying or consumer agency environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills; verbal & written
- A good problem-solver
- Someone who is hungry to drive for growth for the company and your own career progression
- A collaborative work style with strong customer and consumer focus
- Confident personality - You need to be comfortable speaking to everyone and working as part of a small team
- Great organisational skills - Someone with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills who doesn't mind multi-tasking and re-prioritising (sometimes daily in our fast-paced business!)
This role would be ideal for someone looking to join an SME in a period of rapid growth. You will join a fun, hardworking team dedicated to delivering high quality, natural products. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, call us on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Executive - Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly