Supply Chain Analyst
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to join an exciting food business in their growing head office team. You will be responsible for managing the end to end supply of all products with a big focus on managing third party providers.
Supply Chain Analyst responsibilities:
- Gather and analyse historical data to generate accurate replenishment forecasts, creating regular reports.
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Manage third party suppliers
- Review supply chain systems and processes suggesting areas of improvement.
To be a successful Supply Chain Analyst
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a business or mathematical subject.
- Experience working in supply chain in an FMCG or retail environment.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent at building relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Passionate about progressing a career in supply chain.
This is a market leading FMCG business that offers excellent opportunities for personal development and progression. If you are genuinely passionate about progressing your career in the supply chain field please send your CV to Lime Talent.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.