National Account Manager
National Account Manager responsible for the development and growth of the Tesco account.
My client is a branded and own label business dealing with all the major retailers looking for a Tesco Senior National Account Manager
They have experienced significant growth and continue to do so
This is a creative business in the chilled sector delivering growth through their existing portfolio and NPD
Based in Cheshunt Hertfordshire or Kent
National Account Manager :Responsible for the development and achievement of increased sales growth
- Explore opportunities to develop product lines and be in tune with customers through regular review and analysis of product ranges and qualities.
Manage the cost price analysis process and procedures
- Develop & maintain an understanding of all aspects on price parameters, current, past & future to ensure awareness of the pricing structures that can be achieved for all product ranges & varieties.
Set and deliver the Customer Business Plan
- Develop and write customer business plan, agreeing anticipated activity/volume levels and store distribution levels by format
- Negotiate prices as when required with key focus on developing winter & summer pricing/ ranging.
Maintain an accurate awareness and working knowledge of stock levels
- Identify and communicate requirements to adjust planned selling strategies i.e. reduce or increase planned stock movements.
Excel at all aspects of relationship management
- Manage daily relationships with all interfacing personnel, to include, customers, buyers, procurement, technical, accounting and IT teams.
Company Initiatives and Compliance
- High standard of written and spoken English.
Relevant knowledge and experience would include but is not limited to:
- At least 5 years Account Management at a national level.
- Experience of the fresh produce industry a preference but not essential & must be conversant with the workings of the multiples.
- Receptiveness to change within fast moving industry.
Specific Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal & external personnel.
- Able to work within a team.
- Proven experience in sales negotiation and influencing key personnel.
- Proven time management skills: Accustomed to working with and meeting time critical deadlines.
- Data inputting and analysis skills. Accustomed to working with and interpreting data.
- Resilient. Accustomed to Problem Solving.
Competitive Basic Salary + Package