Senior National Account Manager
Senior National Account Manager
- Top 4 Accounts
- Opportunity to develop and progress
About Our Client
Brand Architekts is a rapidly growing FMCG business based in Teddington. They specialise in the development of beauty products and retail them through major retailers such as Boots, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose as well as a number of overseas markets. Brand Architekts has a young entrepreneurial culture where career development and growth are a reality. They are the Brand division of the larger Swallowfield Group; globally recognised within the beauty and personal care sector.
With an impressive portfolio of brands the business is experiencing considerable growth and as a result are now looking to expand their sales team and hire a Senior National Account Manager. They recently acquired the iconic men's hairstyling brand 'Fish' and are looking to attract the right personality into the business, to match the brands image and help bring its story to life instore while growing its presence across all retailers. You'll be responsible for the following brands:
Fish: A quirky salon in the heart of Soho, whose doors first opened in 1987 on the site of an ex-fishmonger's. Since then the brand has released male grooming products into the wider market with great success. The salon and brand alike are known for their style and quirkiness. Their products are created, developed and tested by the salons barbers in line with the latest trends with salon level quality.
The Senior National Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the business directors to develop a 3 year strategic customer plan identifying areas of current and future profitable growth that is both ambitious and achievable.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to deliver sales/margin/profit targets and ensure long-term success.
- Network within national accounts and key customers to identify and proactively approach/secure additional business opportunities
- Responsibility for commercial agreements and JBPs across all national brands and UK customers. Tight budget control to ensure brands deliver strong profit and growth.
- Work collaboratively with buyers to ensure effective in store implementation of all brand strategies and priorities. Drive retailer and ultimately consumer satisfaction through correct offering of support, margin and product mix.
- Manage promotional planning, implementation and performance analysis.
- Accurately forecast volume/sales/investment with a clear focus on base business and managing growth.
- Take responsibility for identifying the business needs of the buyers and being proactive in identifying and developing "business solutions" across internal teams to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Work in close partnerships with Brand Managers and Demand Planner/Supply Chain operations to provide sound sales forecasts and production planned accordingly to ensure good availability.
- Work in close partnerships with the Brand Managers and/or Brand Stakeholders to understand brand strategies and support plans.
- Liaise with Brand Managers to set and implement strategies for new brand and/or new product launches.
- Good knowledge of marketplace and competitor activities.
- Stay up to date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior National Account Manager will ideally display:
- Proven track record as a National Account Manager ideally with top 3 grocery experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both externally and within the business.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting client's requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills, commercially astute.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to formulate strategy and vision.
- Decision maker.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, excellent organisational skills.
- A positive "can do" approach.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability work under pressure.
- Availability to travel as needed.
What's on Offer
Brand Architeks are based in Teddington (South West, London) and are offering a generous package, the chance to shape the role yourself and develop your career in a people orientated business with a great working culture.
If you are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity then please reach out to Leslie Davies at Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGC13903244Z
Closing Date: 30/04/2018