Public Sector Account Manager
Title: Public Sector Account Manager
Sector: Catering Equipment and Supplies
Location: Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Taunton
Salary: £32,000 + bonus + benefits package
- Managing and growing a portfolio of Public Sector accounts including, NHS, Education, LA’s and Government Services.
- Regular visits with key contacts to maximise account growth and understanding.
- Understanding of the Tender process.
- Working with and building strong relationships with internal marketing team.
- Maintaining regular contact with accounts via site visits, phone and e-mail.
- Seek out new opportunities within Public Sector to help achieve profit targets.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced sales account manager from within the Commercial Catering Equipment or a related sector. My client may also look at candidates without knowledge of the sector but has sold to the public sector.
You will need the flexibility to adapt to a growing, changing environment where you will be happy to accept long lead time and not be looking for ‘quick wins’. You will need to have experience with complex accounts and be able to confidently present to key decision makers.
You will be expected to work as part of a team whilst displaying the autonomy and ‘hands-on’ approach necessary to drive forward established accounts.
You must be driven, proactive and hungry for success. You will have a key understanding of the customers within the sector and the ability to build strong professional relationships.
This is an opportunity to join a very successful business with an excellent reputation.
Basic salary: £32,000
Commission and bonus: c£10,000
iPhone and iPad
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.