Exciting Category Manager role, heading up the own label Tesco account for a large food business.
You will use consumer, shopper and retailer data, to champion our category vision both internally and externally, and develop and implement promotional strategies with Tesco to drive both category and growth.
- Focused on the Tesco own label account
- You will lead category change and implement a vision for the category moving forward
- Generate category insight using shopper and market data that leads to a clear understanding of the situation and develops a clear recommendations that drive action in store.
- Lead the range review process, providing range and recommendations
- Develop price and promotion strategies with our customers, sales and marketing teams that maximise category growth.
- Must have experience in a Category Manager role
- Tesco and Dunnhumby experience (Strong preferance)
- Own label focused
- Food experience preferred
Salary - £45,000 + car allowance + package
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Graeme Fraser on 0131 226 5060.