Supply Chain Analyst - Cosmetics
Supply Chain Analyst - Cosmetics - Central London
Our client is a cosmetics company based in London, with strong ties with the US. We are seeking a talented Supply Chain Analyst to join their expanding busy team.
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to drive their well known high street cosmetic brand specialising in trend led, affordable make up.
The role will report directly into the Brand Director, but will also require constant interaction with all levels of the business from account management through to the inventory team. We are therefore looking for a confident individual who is a team player with the ability to challenge internal decisions at all levels.
You will be leading the commercial demand planning for the brand domestically and Internationally, collating all the retail/wholesale/web sales on a weekly basis. Analysing sales in conjunction with past performance/New Product Development/promotions to provide a product forecast from which the business can make commercial decisions. The business is growing in all markets, it as hugely important role ensuring optimum stock holdings are maintained and zero non-availability.
Experience within the cosmetics industry is beneficial but not essential.
Your Personal Profile
- Supply chain data analysis or demand planning experience within retail customers.
- Advanced level MS office skills, especially Excel
- A team player with a strong, collaborative work ethic.
- Professional and friendly approach.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic individual.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and an effective problem solver
- Excellent time management and the ability to work efficiently and effectively to tight deadlines
- Confident and outgoing communicator
- Knowledge & interest in retail industry, ideally Health & Beauty.
If this is exciting new opportunity sounds like your next career move, apply now !