Senior Brand Manager - Iconic Food Brands
Senior Brand Manager - Food
to £55k + 6k Car Allowance + Benefits
Based - West London
Major FMCG food manufacturer with iconic brands and impressive private label portfolio, are currently seeking a talented Senior Brand Manager to join their vibrant, busy team. The role reports to the Marketing Manager and requires solid strategic Brand Management experience gained within a recognised FMCG business.
Within this role you will :
- Develop and implement long term strategic brand plans
- Be involved in the full marketing mix including NPD
- Closely support the Marketing Manager in planning and delivery of annual Marketing and Brand strategies
- Provide a supporting and coaching role to 2 Brand Managers and manage a Marketing Intern
- Own key innovation projects
- Accompany and support the Commercial Manager at customer meetings
You will require:
- 3 years + Solid major brand experience with an FMCG business ( ideally food )
- Proven backgroud in implementing Brand Plans, senior stakeholder management
- Solid NPD development
- Good understanding of UK grocery multiples.
- A passionate foodie, with a natural curiosity for customers and new products
- Able to work with ambiguity
- A self starter
- Dynamic, ability to inspire others
- Excellent communicator with solid influencing skills
- Analytical, inquisitive and innovative
If this exciting new role sounds of interest to you please send your CV to Ashwood Associates.