Senior National Account Manager- Confectionary
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an international business which has manufactured first class innovative products for over a century. With market leading brands the company is experiencing exceptional growth with the OOH category forming a key part of the companies on-going success.
My client is a multi billion pound international business which offers first class training and progression opportunities. With a strong presence worldwide they manufacture and distribute instantly recognisable brands.
Through enabling individuals to make a difference in their careers within the business, they create a working environment whereby staff are able to excel and take their careers to new levels.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director the Senior National Account Manager- Confectionery. Through developing the sales and distribution of the key brands through the forecourt and specialist channel, you will form a core part of the companies growth strategy. With responsibility for developing strong relationships with a well established account base you will crate future growth opportunities through furthering JBP's with clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Tailoring strategy for accounts in line with Channel plan and budget
- Formulating extensive account plans through analysis of the account and suggesting propositions for implementation.
- Monthly reporting to the business with a thorough update of account developments which includes sales trends, market shares opportunities and any other factor effecting business.
- Developing and growing account base - seeing and converting new opportunities.
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure all agendas are met.
- Clear communication to field sales team to ensure planning process is adhered to and priorities for all are clear.
- Supporting, implementing and monitoring Joint Business plans.
- Assisting negotiations of pricing and promotional plans
Managing a section of the P&L
As the Senior National Account Manager you will:
- Posses P & L responsibility within FMCG
- Be of graduate calibre or equivalent
- Posses sound commercial acumen
- Have experience working with either Boots, forecourts or WH Smith
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated with strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth.
- Be able to commute to the office 2x per week in the South East
The role offers an attractive salary plus car and attractive bonus (plus other benefits)