National Account Manager - FMCG Branded Food
National Account Manager fully P&L responsible. This will manage a group of customers in the non-grocery team.
This is one of the most high profile roles in the team due to the complexity of the accounts, a fantastic challenge for someone with excellent commercial and influencing skills.
You will be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's; use and understand category data for your benefit, influence key stakeholders internally & externally.
A global player, one of the largest companies of their type in the world with a reputation for being a very good employer. Excellent career opportunities, training and development exist in the business.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience.
- Ideally wholesale, high street or convenience channel experience, Spar knowledge would be of benefit.
- Management of a profit & loss
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.
Apply for National Account Manager - FMCG Branded Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly