National Account Controller
A highly desirable, high performing and dynamic FMCG business with global brands is looking for a passionate and ambitious account controller to manage a team of NAM's & SNAM's at their head office based in Middlesex. This is an office based role and candidate must have progressed quickly in their previous company, either in FMCG supplier side or retail buying.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for developing the customer strategic plan, delivering outstanding results and managing the P&L from top to bottom.
- Develop and manage key growth strategies for the customer channel
- Develop and implement with sign-off responsibility annual JBP's
- Develop and manage trade terms that result in optimum volume growth, profit and customer satisfaction
- Deliver all key sales targets
- Lead, Manage & Develop a team of account managers
- FMCG Buying or Account Leadership experience
- Commercial Strategy / MS&P / Revenue Growth experience
- Management of at least a small team in a commercial role
- High levels of ambition and demonstrable progression
- Highly numerate and analytical skills
- High achievers with excellent results in previous roles
This company will give you all the support and tools to reach the top - whilst being highly rewarded in a fun, outgoing and gregarious culture. Great option for ambitious candidates keen to progress!
Apply for National Account Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly