Commercial Sales Manager
Job Title: Commercial Sales Manager
Sector: Contract Furniture Company
Salary: circa £50,000 + bonus + BMW etc
My client is a well established family owned planner and creator of superb office spaces for business and commercial environments. Due to expansion they are looking to grow their successful sales team with the key appointments of 2 Commercial Sales Managers to cover the Midlands and secondly the M62 Corridor. They view themselves as a one-stop shop solution for office furniture requirements, supplying anything from an office chair to full office refurbishment. They also have large manufacturing, warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Represent the company in the field to promote and sell its products and services.
- Develop a strategic sales and marketing plan to develop the existing client base and new business.
- Meet sales targets.
- Meet strategical objectives set by the Business Development Manager.
- Support customers.
- Attend trade related exhibitions.
- Attend site and oversee large project installations.
- Liaise daily with the Business Development Manager.
- Attend regular team meetings at head office and report directly to the Trade Sales Manager.
- Industry sales knowledge is vital, particularly knowledge of the contract furniture industry.
- Experience working in the field and good understanding of the route to market.
- Proven sales track record of the commercial fit out market, specifiers, M&E.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience for further information firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 01275 813 006.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.