Territory Sales Manager
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: SW – M4 Corridor
Sector: Furniture Manufacturer
Salary: circa £30,000 + commission + car
One of the UK’s leading furniture manufacturers is currently experiencing exceptional growth and is looking to recruit a new sales person to add to its existing team. You should be based in the SW (ideally in Bristol) and MUST have previous field sales experience selling into the hotel/hospitality sector. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading business in a fast growth market.
Duties of the Territory Sales Manager:
- Building the business within your patch.
- Targeting prospective new and developing lapsed customers.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling products from across their range.
- Cold calling hotels/hospitality establishments within the territory and establishing needs.
- Compiling, developing and managing a list of target accounts within the area.
- Analysing competitor activity in the region and assessing opportunities for new sales.
- Networking with hotels/accommodation providers in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
Required background experience:
- Previous experience of working as a territory sales manager, business development or area sales manager.
- Relevant territorial sales experience with the discipline of self-managing, journey planning and a close working knowledge of the territorial areas.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting/exceeding sales targets.
- Industry related experience from selling to or working within the hotel/hospitality sector would be a benefit but not essential.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- An understanding or past working knowledge of a manufacturing based business.
Please contact Sarah Benion at your earliest convenience firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 01275 813006.
I look forward to hearing from you.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.