Senior Category Manager, Tesco
6 days left
- Contract Type
One of the UK's largest and well known food businesses is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager working on a major grocery account. This is a strategic, customer facing commercial role with management responsibility and can consider someone moving across from the grocery & convenience channels or up from a category manager position.
The main purpose of this role is to strategically manage and implant category knowledge, expertise and best practice internally and with the customer. This will lead the functional relationship with the given customer to build and maintain a successful partnership.
The role will work on a project basis and take control of category strategy, range reviews, category trade meetings and also promotions, whilst streamlining process for the future.
Key experience / skills required:
- Category Management experience from a blue-chip or SME FMCG business
- An ability to conduct & implement successful range reviews and category strategies
- Passion for consumer goods, market trends and consumer behaviour
- Experience of working with data / research agencies i.e. Kantar, IRI
- Strong team player - working collaboratively
The business offers great progression opportunity and a very pleasant and collaborative working culture.
Apply for Senior Category Manager, Tesco
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly