BDM - HR & Employment Law - £30K Basic, £60K OTE + Car
Business Development Manager - HR & Employment Law - £30K Basic, OTE 60K + Car
Location: London; EC E & N Postcodes
- Great Earning Potential!
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
- Market Leading Consultancy
- Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For'
The Role: Representing the UK's most trusted HR & Law Consultancy, the new BDM will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business; self-generating leads, running events, converting inbound enquiries and telemarketing. Booking 12-15 meetings per week, you will target any SME's across your territory, selling employment law, HR and business services. Based from home you will cover EC E & N postcodes.
The Company: Featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For' our client is a market leader boasting excellent training and development opportunities into senior management. They are focused on company growth both throughout the UK and internationally. Providing professional services to small businesses, they cover health and safety management, insurance, employee wellbeing as well as HR and employment law services.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Consultative sales person
- Candidates from recruitment, payment solutions & events are sought
- New business ability and drive
- £30,000 basic salary, plus a guaranteed £10K year one
- Salary review after 12 months, £60,000 OTE year two
- Excellent training and progression
- £5,000 car allowance or company car, laptop, mobile and pension