Sales Execution Lead Europe
This company are arguably one of the best known FMCG branded businesses in the world, and currently growing at an exceptional rate. Consistent growth and dynamic plans, combined with huge household name brands, create a truly incredible career opportunity.
This exciting new role is responsible for leading sales execution, specifically working with perfect store, across the European market. As such, the role will require occasional travel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Key account management, customer development, sales operations or sales execution experience
- Exposure to “perfect store” concept
- Understanding of retail execution & evaluation
- The ability to provide senior management reports and interpret KPI performance
- Experience in managing third party data suppliers & sales teams
- Strong influencing skills
- Initiative and ability to proactively identify issues and opportunities, and recommend counter actions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient IT skills