Head Of Sales
4 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading pharmaceutical business. If you have great leadership skills and a proven sales track record looking for a head of sales role this may be the one for you.
My client is an experienced manufacturer for a wide range of toiletry products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. They ensure an understanding of their customer's businesses to whom they offer a wide range of services, including formulation development, material purchasing, manufacture, and analysis.
As our new Head of Branded Sales, you will have excellent sales and leadership skills. You'll be a strong negotiator, boast fantastic commercial acumen. You will utilise your experience of leading a sales team and knowledge of the manufacturing within the cosmetic and pharmaceutical market to focus on winning new business.
My client is based in Hertfordshire and would require you to be in the office 3 days a week minimum.
- Develop and promote Sales strategy in alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Ensure achievement of agreed sales and profit targets.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities within existing and new customers, covering Branded contract manufacturing sector.
- Identify potential strategic customer partnerships and alliances.
- Support the development of new commercial opportunities, maximising sales and margin, in conjunction with the Account Managers.
- To take full P&L, working capital and budget responsibility for Branded Sales customers and consider and implement ways of improving profitability.
- Provide sound/dynamic leadership for Branded sales team and ensure the continuous development of team members.
- Develop a positive culture across the sales team through excellent communication, and promoting openness and engagement at all levels.
- Previous experience leading a sales team
- Experience of working with a Pharmaceutical/Cosmetic and manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate experience of exceeding sales and profit targets
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
£50,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary + Excellent Package